We’re committed to providing this website in a format that is accessible and usable by people of all abilities.
We have aimed for AA compliance of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) at a minimum. These guidelines are the internationally recognised benchmark for building accessible websites and explain how to make websites more accessible for people with disabilities.
For those not familiar with the WCAG, this is a set of checkpoints that help ensure that web sites are designed and written properly. For example:
- Images have alternative text
- Colour contrast between foreground and background is sufficiently strong
- Text re-sizes according to user preference
- Headings are correctly used
- Links make sense by themselves
- Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries
- Visual presentation is defined in 'stylesheets' and is not embedded in the pages
In addition, our website has been built to conform with W3C standards for HTML and CSS and these technologies are used throughout the site.
If you are having difficulty accessing our website using adaptive technology or would like any of the information contained within our website sent to you in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7444 3677. Visit our global contacts page for full contact details of all Norton Rose Fulbright offices.